Peer to Peer and Human Evolution
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Peer to Peer and Human Evolution is an essay by Michel Bauwens that expands the P2P meme beyond computer technology. It argues that egalitarian networking is a new form of relationship that is emerging throughout society, and profoundly transforming the way in which society and human civilization is organised. The essay argues that this new form of non-representational democracy is a crucial ingredient in finding the solutions to current global challenges; as well as a new and progressive ethos representing the highest aspirations of the new generations.
- Peer to Peer and Human Evolution - Pdf version - the original essay, a dialogue with the integral community
- Peer to Peer and Human Evolution - revised html version (the most recent revision - a much expanded general version)
- Manifesto at P2P Foundation wiki
- Peer to Peer and Human Evolution - introduction at Kheper
- The P2P civilisation reviews and synopsis, at Arthuriana - Discussion Groups for Arthur Magazine and Bastet